We hire speech-language pathologists, speech-language pathology assistants, school psychologists, and occupational therapists.
Our community of professionals fosters growth for one another, and for the kids we serve.
You can work anywhere, but here's why you should work here:
- Be an Employee: Sometimes independent contracting is great, but that's just not our scene. We hire all of our people as either salaried or hourly employees with 401k, medical, dental, and vision benefits available for full or part time employees.
- Paid Time Off: Your work life is not your whole life, and time away is essential to maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Opt-In Benefits: Life is messy, and that can be expensive. All clinicians have access to flexible spending accounts for childcare and medical expenses, and voluntary supplemental benefits.
- Continuing education: High-quality, affordable continuing education hours can be tough to come by. At Care Options for Kids, we provide 8 hours of free, in-house PD for our specialists annually and use clinician input to select our speakers and topics.
- Advocacy and Support: No specialist is an island. Clinicians have access to our award-winning, confidential intranet, peer collaboration, and problem-solving at monthly Group Shares, and advocacy with your district from a dedicated supervisor.
- Fun and Games: Life is way too short to take everything so seriously all of the time! We love to send special treats to our people, give away gift cards for no good reason, and host social events and big ol' parties, too.
At Care Options for Kids, You're The One In Charge
You decide your criteria for work.
You drive the process for choosing a placement that fits your needs.
You interview with the district and decide whether to accept the position.
Our People Love It Here!
"Thank you for always being so supportive and 'having our backs.' I've been with Care Options for Kids, formerly The Hello Foundation, for a couple of years now, but the advocacy and support I receive here still stands out in vast contrast to how I felt working directly for a school district."
"Thank you for all your assistance in navigating insurance and providing information. You always respond within hours and are available to call. Above and beyond!
"Care Options for Kids, formerly The Hello Foundation, has been the greatest career move I have made. I am so happy to work for this company and learn from all the people here, and love the flexibility of work that promotes a healthy work/life balance!"
"I feel very comfortable with this company and at ease with starting a new job in a new area. Heidi has been wonderful with any questions I have/things I need help with!"
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
"Gina has a relaxed, confident energy about her that is contagious. She gives me great advice and has a wonderful way of explaining things! She answers all my questions and I feel that I am truly receiving a rich CF experience. I couldn't be happier with her as my supervisor!"
CF Speech Language Pathologist
"I am thankful for you all :) I feel truly supported by everyone here - co-workers and administration alike. I am excited to go to work every day."
"The best part about working for Care Options for Kids, formerly The Hello Foundation, is being supported as a mom! Also, being supported in establishing my value to the district and having options for where I work."
"Being encouraged by an employer to make space for things that keep me balanced is a first. I'm seriously tickled... it truly is an honor to represent Care Options for Kids, formerly The Hello Foundation!"
Speech Language Pathologist
“I love working for a company that cares about me as an individual and a professional and supports me 100% in my position.”
Speech Language Pathologist