Adult Home Health Care Services
Our licensed caregivers provide temporary, rehabilitative, or long-term home health care options for adults of all ages.
Providing Dedicated Adult Home Care
Care Options for Kids provides the same caliber of world-class care for adults as it does for children. We have several decades of experience delivering compassionate, in-home care, and now include a variety of options for adults. From companionship to skilled nursing, we tailor care plans to each patient’s unique needs, helping to ensure the best possible quality of life for patients and their loved ones.
Conditions We Help Treat
We offer dedicated adult home health care for patients with a variety of conditions, including:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Respiratory conditions
- Heart disease
- Mobility-limiting conditions
Our Adult Home Care Solutions
We provide several types of specialized care, including:
- Skilled Nursing Care - A licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN) provides medical services such as wound care, tube feeding and intravenous therapies, and medication management.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Care providers deliver care by fostering emotional connections, encouraging self-expression, helping patients enjoy hobbies like cooking and crafts, and encouraging an active lifestyle.
- Personal Care - Our certified nursing assistants (CNAs) or home health aids (HHAs) assist with daily needs, including bathing, toileting, dressing, hygiene, changing colostomy or catheter bags, using mobility devices, and checking patient vitals.
- Respite Care - Our respite care team spends time with patients, delivering basic care so primary caregivers can attend to work, errands, rest, or social activities and stave off caregiver burnout.
- Companion Care - Caregiving professionals help with daily tasks like basic grooming and cosmetic assistance, meal prep, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, laundry, and more. They can also monitor and report any changes in behavior or physical health.
- End of Life Care - Combining companion care, respite care, medical assistance, and emotional support, our end-of-life care centers around a comfortable patient experience. Our team assists with bathing, toileting, medication, and more.
The Care Options For Kids Difference
Care Options for Kids is committed to helping every patient feel valued and respected while providing exceptional quality of care. Our care professionals work closely with specialists and loved ones to meet patients’ evolving needs, supporting them through companionship and dignity. We also offer ongoing support for family members to ensure they can cherish the moments that matter most.
Work With Our Team
We are proud of everything our caregiving professionals have accomplished and support their continued success through ongoing education and career development opportunities. We equip our nursing professionals with all the research and technology they need to make a bigger difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As a result, our team is empowered to make more meaningful connections with our patients and make a positive change in their lives.
Thanks to our team’s tireless commitment and patient-first approach, our growing organization has raised the bar for personalized pediatric and adult home health care and continues to move the industry ahead.
The Care Options for Kids Difference
Our world-class team is dedicated to making a difference in every child’s life through individualized educational support. By working with children at school, we level the playing field for students with different abilities and ensure all children feel valued, confident, and capable.
We believe great relationships are critical to creating a positive and lasting impact, which is why we connect school districts with top specialists committed to collaborative care. Together, we celebrate every educational and developmental milestone and work to remove the barriers blocking children from realizing their full potential. And, as a clinician-led organization, we are committed to empowering clinicians with the resources they need to drive extraordinary outcomes.
We offer adult home health care services in several states, including Colorado, Texas, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon.