Bring Experienced Clinicians to Your School District
We partner with school districts to provide seamless support for students, integrating into the school setting to deliver speech and occupational therapy and enhancing their social, emotional, and behavioral growth so they can better access the curriculum.
Dedicated to Helping Students Thrive
We are SLPs, SLPAs, OTs, and School Psychologists who are dedicated to building genuine relationships with those we serve.
Care Options for Kids, formerly The Hello Foundation, provides high-quality special education specialists to school districts throughout the Western U.S. Since 2005, we’ve offered flexible onsite and telepractice solutions to meet long- and short-term coverage needs, including our unique hybrid teletherapy model. We’re fans of collaboration, celebrators of victories large and small, listeners first and talkers second. Also pretty good at hugs, handshakes, and fist bumps.
Discover why districts trust our experience and service.
Our Service Delivery Models
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- School Psychologists
We offer three service models and are happy to work with your district to find the best model for you, based on your unique needs.
Traditional On-Site Model
We provide on-site SLPs, SLPAs, school psychologists, and OTs to districts in and around the greater Portland, OR metro and SW Washington area.
Our hybrid model combines the best of both worlds, allowing for both on-site and remote services provided by our SLPs, SLPAs, OTs, and school psychologists.
Our teletherapy model provides flexible, high-quality special education support for school districts in rural or underserved areas. We’ve been perfecting the art of teletherapy for decades — discover the benefits it can offer your district.
Our Promise to School Districts
We’re taught from a young age that there is nothing so powerful as giving another person your word — when you give it, you’re making a promise that cannot be broken. You’ve promised your students, staff, and community that you will serve their needs to the best of your ability. When you decide to partner with us, we give you our word that we will help you keep yours.
As your partner in education, we will always:
- Serve: We are proud of our clinician’s reputation for being easy to work with. Whether remote or on-site, our clinicians are always accessible to accommodate your district needs. Wherever we are, we’re there for students.
- Partner: We take the time to learn everything we can about district and building priorities and process before establishing our services within the building. We collaborate with school staff, students and caregivers to navigate the complex worlds of understanding disability and the special education process.
- Collaborate: We know that we can only provide students with interventions that is relevant to their specific learning, behavioral, and social needs, if we are open to working with and supporting the goals of others
- Build: We work to get to know students beyond their various challenges, teachers beyond their classroom struggles, and administrators beyond their staffing dilemmas.
- We work to understand district and building priorities before a contract is signed so that our clinicians enter their placements ready to be effective team members.
- While our clinicians are in your district, we provide ongoing support to ensure they are meeting both our high expectations and the needs of the workload.
- We further support our clinicians and the work they do with ongoing free continuing education and a vibrant online community that is always available for collaboration.
- Our conversations with districts and clinicians don’t stop when the contract is signed — we will be there to support you every step of the way. Our Leadership Team is available to answer phone calls and emails every day and prides itself on prompt, clear, and meaningful communication.
Check Out Our Resources
Wherever We Are, We’re There for Students
Our school-based services are available in multiple states throughout the U.S. Explore our current locations.
Reach Out and Say Hello!
Let us know a little about yourself, your staffing challenges, and what sort of solution you're looking for. We'll then work with you to figure out which of our models is the best fit, set up interviews with our staff, and help them get settled in seeing students ASAP. Click the button below to connect with us!